Haul + birthday presents

I bought a lot of things and received so many beautiful presents since my last haul post! Thanks to my birthday I was able to buy some expensive items and also these are the purchases of three months, I would like to underline this before someone asks XD. This time I decided to not include the make up products 'cause maybe you'are not interested (and okay, I was a bit lazy *coff).


My favorite engineer boots are destroyed after two years, so I decided to buy a new pair, this time with gold details! They're really comfy and cheap, I paid them only 30 euro! Inside there is also some leopard fur, they'll be my most worn shoes for winter.


It's not easy for me to find something cute in local stores, but this time I did a lot of shopping! I was searching for this cat dresses for months, finally my local h&m restocked them so it was the good chance to buy it! I also bought this cute sweater for only 10 euro, it's really soft and the print cute, I'm love with cozy sweaters in this moment ahah.


























In my bag collection I hadn't a cute pochette so when I saw this one at Bershka for cheap I bought it without any doubt! The good thing is you can wear it as a shoulder bag 'cause it comes with detachable straps. There is enough space to take with you everything, I'm really satisfied with this little bag!
























I also got the Boy London sweater with eagles and a super cozy and warm sweater from Bershka you already saw some posts ago! As you already know I'm in love with this kind of sweaters.


I bought the purple choker and the pastel cross during the Lucca Comics from Cute can kill (thank you Elisa, your creations are always amazing!), the other three chokers are from Taobao. I also got a bunch of new tights from Taobao but I forgot to take a pic of them.


I feel a bit shameful 'cause I bought so many bags in few time (and I have not finished yet....), but I couldn't resist to Glad News bags, they're just amazing! I was really lucky to find them on auction 'cause they're sold out everywhere!


I fell in love with this Jouetie dress long time ago, I was so happy I finally got it! It's really soft and the back is really cute with the tulle and the velvet ribbon! This brand has a lot of amazing pieces, especially for everyday, I really hope I can buy something from them again!
And now let's start with the birthday presents!

This coat was in my wishlist since the first time I saw it, I was so happy my mum gave me the money to buy it for my birthday! It has a lot of details and it's really warm 'cause inside there is a detachable pile layer so you can use it also when the weather is warmer! I used it during these super cold days with rain and snow and I can say it's the warmest coat I ever tried!
 
A little collage with some presents I got from my friends! Thank you so much to you all, I love everything and I can't wait to wear/try all of them! ( Dress from Sheinside, nailpolishes from Pupa, Ribbon bracelet from Jucca).




My dad said me he wanted to buy a new bag for me (he didn't know I bought 3 bags in few months, lol), so I chose a totally different bag from the italian brand Coccinelle, 'cause I was a bit tired of my Armani bag and I wanted something more elegant! It's simple and cute, what I was searching for this type of bag, the material is really soft and it's really light and comfy to take around!

I know I bought a lot of things XD  I would like to buy more dresses the next months 'cause I concentrated mostly on accessories and coats in this period, I'm still waiting another parcel from my shopping service, I can't wait to receive it!

15 commenti:

  1. Love everything especially that adorable cat dress!

    RispondiElimina
  2. ahhh that cat dress is so cute, love all the pastel accessories too ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow, you got so many pretty things! I feel jealous about the cat dress because it is perfect according to me *_*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank youuu ♡♡ the cat dress is so you, you totally need it! *v*

      Elimina
  4. All the stuff you got is awesome. As you know I love your style! :*
    I totally want this chokers! *ö* And of course everything Glad news :P And everything else :P

    RispondiElimina
  5. il vestito con i gattini è adorabile!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. tanto *v* non vedo l'ora di farci un nuovo coordinato!

      Elimina
  6. I love all of it! But just so you know... the eagle on the boy london sweater is a Nazi symbol. Look it up!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♡♡ the nazi one has the hooked cross in his claws, it's similar but for me it's just an eagle ahah!

      Elimina
  7. I collarini e la borsa con le ali son molto belli,dalle tante foto ti sei rifatta il guardaroba! xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahahah magari XD! peccato che ho già speso tutti i soldi ricevuti al compleanno *piange

      Elimina
    2. Ahaha bhe è nella norma xD
      ps. i "collarini" come li chiamo io dove li trovi tu su internet? Io volere quello con il cuore *^* <3

      Elimina
    3. li trovi con la parola inglese "choker"! Quelli col cuore li vende creepy yeah su storenenvy oppure su taobao (cercando la parola in cinese!) trovi altri negozi!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.