Sun and moon
















































































Hat Romwe - Top SheIn - Skirt Shein - Sandals Quanticlo - Necklace Kookizare

Summer is the only season that makes me want to try more pastel colors combined with my usual black looks, you know I'm so freaking in love with this long satin skirt since I got it some months ago, I think it's really easy to create a strong impact outfit even if it's really simple and casual like this one. I wish I can find this skirt model in black and grey too 'cause is one of the coolest skirt I own in my whole closet, it fits perfectly both casual and elegant looks. The top is also really cute, I'm totally into sun and moon prints lately and this one is so well done and fresh, perfect fot this heat. Please let me know if I'm not the only one who is waiting autumn so bad ahahah.

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.