Stay Dead









Hat h&m - Wig Heahair - Top GoAesthetics - Cardigan SheIn - Skirt Rosewholesale - Tights Uniqso - Shoes Quanticlo

Hi guys! Today's outfit is a bit more colorful than my usual ones, I recently got some new items in the mail and I couldn't wait to show them to you! First one this wig from Heahair, I didn't have in my collection a bob wig with this color combination so I was really curious to combine it with my style and I really like how it fits this look :D the quality is so good and the fiber is super soft, I'm sure this wig will last forever! I also paired this graphic white tee (love the print and the quality too) with this huge and warm cardigan with tiny colorful details and patches all over it, it's still black but with an original touch! The tee is from the brand new store GoAesthetics and you can use the code SALE15U for a 15% discount on your order :D! I already shot other totally different looks, I really hope you'll like all of them! 

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.