Schlaflied











Hat h&m - Top Delphine the label - Wig Uniqso - Skirt Romwe (similar here) - Tights Japan - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Boots Dr Martens

I got some questions on my Instagram about how to style Jadon boots by Dr Martens, I think there are tons of gorgeous outfits but I noticed 99% feauturing denim pants, jackets and basic tees or sweaters, for this reason I decided to take some pics with them wearing a skirt! This kind of boots can be easily coordinated in a lot of different looks, from casual to more fancy ones. The coolest thing is they're incredibly comfortable, they aren't hard like the classic model, say goodbye to the usual wounds you get with new shoes! I'm also wearing one more item from Delphine the label, this soft top is perfect for winter , super cozy and warm, the quality of this piece is amazing like all the other items I had the opportunity to try. It feels so good to have enought time to share many posts here as I did before :D I missed spending my time taking pics and writing posts. 

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.