Ornate













Hat h&m - Wig Heahair - Dress Rebel8 - Choker Japan - Necklace Killstar - Tights Uniqso - Shoes Yru

In my school days I was totally into flannel blouses, I had tons of them especially in red, I threw them away because they were totally worn out, so I'm quite happy to have this gorgeous grey one which is also a dress! You know I'm such a fan of items I can wear in many different ways, this one can easily be a blouse, a dress or an outwear if the weather is warm! I'm trying to reduce my closet as much as I can, I just want to have less and less pieces of really good quality that I can wear in many different ways, it is one of my goals for this year and I really hope to reduce of 50% my current wardrobe :D do you have a fashion goals for the year? I also want to do a cut out of my shoes too, 'cause I have too many! And if you missed I already shared a tiny video diary about my summer trip to Krakov! 

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.